Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Price List & Availability
|The Joyce 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £117,000 to £127,000||13 (0)|
|The Wilde 3 Bed Semi-detached House||SOLD||2 (0)|
|The Heaney 3 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed From £125,000 to £134,950||4 (0)|
|The Yeats 3 Bed Detached House||Sale agreed From £125,000 to £154,950||7 (0)|
|The Shaw 4 Bed Townhouse||Sale agreed From £134,950 to £145,000||6 (0)|
|The Beckett 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Sale agreed From £115,000 to £124,950||8 (0)|
This phase will form the final part of this stunning development! To avail of Phase 3 prices please get in touch today while some homes in Phase 3 remain!
Moyraverty Gardens is set in rolling countryside between Lurgan and Portadown. The location couldn't be better, set on the edge of Craigavon the development is within walking distance to St Brendan's Primary School and Lismore Comprehensive as well as Drumgor Primary and Brownlow Integrated College. It is just minutes drive from Rushmere Shopping Centre, Omniplex Cinema and restaurants as well as Lurgan town centre, Brownlow Swimming Pool, Craigavon City Park providing year-round entertainment for all the family.
Conveniently located for commuters the development is only minutes drive from the M1 access points and the Northway and Lurgan train station is also within easy reach.
The houses in Moyraverty Gardens have set a new standard for design, quality, materials and workmanship for the Craigavon area. Acorn Developments pride themselves on the high levels of finishes required to inspire any homeowner. Renowned for building specific one off properties they have rolled this expertise out to the luxurious Moyraverty Gardens. Creating a place to live and a place to grow is their aim whilst providing the highest levels of insulation throughout along with gas heating to ensure low heating bills. So far the EPC ratings on the properties are at a very high 83 meaning that heating costs over the year will be substantially lower.
Moyraverty Gardens will feature a comprehensive turn key finish so you will have nothing to do only move your furniture in. The purchaser will enjoy a choice of luxurious kitchen doors, floor and wall tiles from Armatile and carpets while all properties will be fitted with appliances and sanitary ware and the larger than usual gardens sown in grass with fenced rear boundaries.
There will be no management fees associated with the development!
• Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
• Satellite, TV and telephone points to lounge and master bedroom
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
• Burglar alarm External Specification High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Range of fitted appliances to include gas hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and extractor hood
• Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (where applicable)
• Floor tiling to kitchen
• Full height tiling to shower enclosures
• Floor tiling to bathroom, en-suite and WC
• Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway
• Excellent level of floor, wall and roof-space insulation
• Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted
• Moulded skirting boards and architraves
• Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
• Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture
• Gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped where applicable
• Timber fencing to rear boundaries
• Outside tap
• Tarmac driveways
• Traditional brick, stone or render finish
• Black iron estate fencing to selected sites
• Feature external lighting
• NHBC 10Year Warranty